This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I make the right choice leaving?
04-28-2014, 08:52 PM

Sounds like my gfs and me, It is pationate your love for each other and so you will also be pationate in your break ups, I wish I could say, we have been totether for over 8 years, we have had 3 bad break ups, once she put me in jail after attacking me then lying to the cops, I had to go to trial to beat those charges, and our fights have cost us a lot of time and money. right now we are together again, but fighting like we will again be breaking up, It seems obovious to others that we should not be togethger because we will just have the same problems so why are we together then? All I can say is that we love each other, and our fights like yours are because of jealously weather false or real it all hurts and is the main cause of our problems. I am happy being with her forever but she doesn't beleive me when I say that. She says she loves me, but needs sex from several other guys and that mostly is ok with me, but she does get out of control sometimes, and the jealously will get me doubting weather or not she cares for me at all, and is just using me for sex, and as a means to get more, as it is rare to find a guy that is ok with sharring his gf. All I can say is talk with him, beleive what he has to say and be honest with him and give it your best try, you might not ever find anyone you care so much for again, and you may not have another chance with him if you let him get away. Hopefully he is willing to give you the same respect that you need to give him. Thats what it comes down to respect. With it you have a chance without it, don't even try it. Good luck. I posted my problem today also. If you want to stay in touch and let each other know how it turns out I'd be glad to. My name is Stephen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mikki - 04-28-2014, 08:45 PM
[] - Lord THand - 04-28-2014, 08:46 PM
[] - Dian - 04-28-2014, 08:49 PM
[] - wizzard - 04-28-2014 08:52 PM
[] - JENNY - 04-28-2014, 08:57 PM
[] - Katsmom37 - 04-28-2014, 09:02 PM