This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheating on his girl with me, and now he blocked me. I feel like shit?
04-28-2014, 08:38 PM
Cheating on his girl with me, and now he blocked me. I feel like shit?
We've been talking for 6 months and hooking up for 3. He has been with his girl for 5 years. She is much less attractive than him. He was extremely attracted to me. Saying crazy things like he wants to come on my face because I have the "prettiest face he has ever seen" He said he never thought a girl with a booty like mine would like him. He treated me like his sex toy and at first I was so resistant, but I felt so pressured and eventually gave in. I told him "when you are done with me it will hurt" and he always responded "I will never be done with you."

Him and his girl are fighting and he is in love with her so this is messing with his mind. 4 weeks ago, he told me he was worried I was catching feelings and that he wasn't ready for a new relationship. He suggested we be friends and I agreed (that's what I wanted from the start).

2 weeks ago he invited me to hang out but I was busy. I messaged him a week ago but he ignored it and he blocked me the next day on Facebook. He blocked me once before because he was worried his girl would see me messaging him. I am assuming he blocked me again because him and his girl are fighting and he is paranoid but I don't know for sure. I feel very disrespected and disgusted with myself so please don't remind me how stupid I am.

Will he want to hang out again or is this blocking serious? I've been blocked since Thursday. Please answer this question. We've been having sex for too long to end it this way.
I have been blocked for over a week. Ive texted him but he didn't answer... Which isn't necessarily unusual
He blocked me once before he said that "he'd do it at times he's with her and that I need to respect his choices"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheating on his girl with me, and now he blocked me. I feel like shit? - Candy - 04-28-2014 08:38 PM
[] - TexasHoldEmJones - 04-28-2014, 08:41 PM
[] - mchicka - 04-28-2014, 08:43 PM
[] - Finwie - 04-28-2014, 08:48 PM
[] - holly - 04-28-2014, 08:52 PM
[] - Lilica - 04-28-2014, 08:57 PM
[] - Harmonyann - 04-28-2014, 08:59 PM
[] - SilverFang - 04-28-2014, 09:09 PM