This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he want to be friends again?
04-28-2014, 08:48 PM

It's so hard to try and figure out what others are thinking, but as an objective person looking in, here's what I would say.

You guys got into a fight and he blocked you from facebook. It must have been a pretty bad fight- and the missing piece I was wondering was- did he block you because he was mad at you, or did he block you because you were saying things on his profile or instant messaging him all the time? Sometimes when friendships end people do weird things on facebook (not saying you did, just wondering if you guys were 'facebook fighting' lol)

With that being said- him sending you that message is a great sign that he wants to be friends and develop an open communication. In my guy friend relationships the 'lol' or 'one word texts' mean one of two things- they are busy and not interested in talking to me, or they are mad at me and trying to convey that they are still angry with me by trying to upset me with abruptness. I don't know which scenario applies to you. If it's the second or latter one, then I would say he's probably wanting to rekindle romantic ties with you and this is his way of getting more attention. If he's just busy, then maybe he just wants to be friends.

Either way, it's an excellent sign that he messaged you and at worst, sounds like he wants to be acquainted with you in the future.

Good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Summer - 04-28-2014 08:48 PM