This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shall I say something?
04-28-2014, 08:54 PM

I'm sure your feelings for this man Shannon, are getting in the way of you making the correct decision. But as the outsider looking in here, its much easier for me. I'm sure you've already realised that what this man is now doing to his girlfriend , is almost identical to the reason he broke up with you before. And yes though he may not be a bad or horrible person because of it, nonetheless it's certainly not nice. If you tell his girlfriend because you feel guilty, it could all backfire on you, even though your intentions were only for her good. She will definitely not see it like that when the truth comes out. Which it will. "" They shoot the messenger""
I suggest you cool it with this man. Avoid any further contact with him. And let his relationship with his girlfriend take its course. Without yourself or anyone else influencing it's outcome. After all Shannon, how can you guarantee he is telling you the truth about his true feelings for his girlfriend. You already feel guilty. And this way, it will be a lot less trouble and pain for all concerned, than you can be sure it will be i, f you continue the charade. And your own self respect is worth hanging on to.
P.S. The Bio Oil will most certainly help your skin problem. It's a wonderful oil, and applied at least morning and night, will keep your skin more smooth and supple. Over time, it helps to reduce blemishes, wrinkles and stretch marks. I have been using it for years, and would never be without a bottle. But also, don't forget that all important Sun screen lotion. All year round too on your face.
I wish you happiness and safety.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shall I say something? - scrawnybeam390 - 04-28-2014, 08:47 PM
[] - Khrystyne - 04-28-2014, 08:51 PM
[] - Marraday - 04-28-2014 08:54 PM