This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help deciding which tablet is best for me?
04-28-2014, 09:22 PM

- Apps that support Word, Excel documents and can save in a format that Microsoft recognizes
= All devices support these files and have alternative apps to even create documents in that format.

- Have the apps available to download video/audio files from external web sources
= It merely has to be a format that is supported by your device I.e MP4 or AVI in videos and mp3 or m4a in music.

- Be able to play video files of different formats (MX player on Android does this)
= You can find apps on all devices to run all types of formats.

- Have a variety of apps for gaming.
= Android and iOS both offer the best variety of apps, the iOS has a bit better variety though.

- Has an app similar to the basics of Photoshop (creating images for web use, social media)
= You can do basics but they wont be as good as on the laptop. On MS Surface tablet, you can get windows 8 so you can run all those

- Be able to expand the storage via MicroSD
= In tablets like Nexus, Kindle Fire HDX and iPad you wont be able to find a microSd slot, but in tablets like Galaxy, Sony, MS Surface, LG Gpad, you would be able to find SD slot

- Be able to export files via MicroSD, USB, Cable

= Easier in Android. Take a look at this comparison between all popular Android tablets in market:
http://compare-e-readers.com/android-tablet-best

Hope this helped!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - geek546 - 04-28-2014, 09:09 PM
[] - Santiago - 04-28-2014, 09:17 PM
[] - Cool - 04-28-2014 09:22 PM