This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have some questions about Iphone 4?
04-28-2014, 09:16 PM

Well Im 15 and I use to have a 4s, but got a SII LTE and SIII only cause I have a 4.0 GPA. But Idk about to many of the apps so sorry.

1. Yes you are about to download stuff of itunes and app store if it's locked or unlocked. You can do anything a unlocked one can except change the carrier. That's why it's called unlocked. When it is locked, you locked to a particular carrier.

2. No one really knows but I think no cause it would be a bad marketing move for apple.

3. Uhh, games you like? And a useful one is YouTube cause if your on ios 6, YouTube wont be a built in app so you need to download the app off of the app store.

4. It really depends on how many pictures andamusic you have a take. If your a girl and I think u are cause your name is lalalalalalala, but if you a guy, sorry for my misunderstanding, you will probably take more pictures than a guy does so maybe a 32. But it really depends on how much music and stuff will be on there. But I think 16gigs will be enough. 32 if you want to spend the extra. And that's all. And get a case. The glass breaks easily.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mango - 04-28-2014, 09:09 PM
[] - Logan - 04-28-2014 09:16 PM