This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will my ex bf ever trust me after repeated drug abuse?
04-28-2014, 09:29 PM

Don't tell him you won't ever do it again, he doesn't trust you right now, hearing "baby I sorry, I'll never do it again" is the most annoying thing a guy can hear when a girl has betrayed his trust yet again.

So try this instead, tell him in a calm but empathetic speaking voice "I know I betrayed your trust and for that I am sorry, I wish I could tell you that I'll never do this again but honestly sometimes I get weak and my judgement wains, what I do know is I don't like upsetting you or making you feel like this, like you can't trust me. I can only hope to repair the damage I've done and I hope you can help me or at least give me the chance to try."

You don't have to copy and paste but yah something along the lines of owning up to your mistake without giving him some crap about how you'll never do it again...because it's the last thing he wants to hear for the 2nd or 3rd time you've said it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chanel - 04-28-2014, 09:14 PM
[] - Ellie - 04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
[] - Matt - 04-28-2014 09:29 PM