This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm I in the wrong?
04-29-2014, 01:57 AM

No, this is a perfectly normal reaction. Not to scare you but I lost a group of friends like this. It hurts to lose them but once you get out you&#x27;ll realize how much worse it hurt to be involved with them. High school is a shit ton of feelings mixed in together, be cool and calm about the guy you don&#x27;t like and to your friend. Distancing yourself is a good move and as much as it hurts, if your &quot;friend&quot; isn&#x27;t acting like a friend and listening to you, then just try to move on. Everything happens for a reason, and the best person you could ever meet in your life could be waiting around the corner. Just try to keep neutral during this time until you find what your heart wants. Eventually your friend may just leave the other kid but chances are he won&#x27;t. Enjoy life and make some new friends. I know it&#x27;s harder than it looks but I promise it&#x27;s because you have something better waiting for you! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm I in the wrong? - 347 - 04-29-2014, 01:35 AM
[] - Paul - 04-29-2014, 01:51 AM
[] - Alissa - 04-29-2014 01:57 AM