This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I accidentally deleted my driver and now cannot connect to internet?
04-29-2014, 01:54 PM
I accidentally deleted my driver and now cannot connect to internet?
I accidentally deleted a software named something like 'Realtek Ethernet Controller' and it has a logo of a blue crab when I was deleting my overloading softwares. Can I redone load it?

Then when I went into Google Chrome and it showed the homepage but when I search for something or opened a new webpage, the internet is unconnected.

Another possible reason is that recently I have downloaded some softwares which brought a lot of advertisements and sometimes suddenly pop out some advertising website. And every time when I on my computer, loads of software windows pop out, for example: Reg Clean Pro, Whistler, PC cleaner, Systweak Support dock, my PC backup, etc. Honestly I really didn't know how all these many softwares came since in my memory I only downloaded 1-3 softwares which I thought they were useful, but then it ended up with all these softwares which I didn't even download and the advertisements. So I was thinking if they are some sort of viruses on the computer?

I am using TP-LINK

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate

I am using a PC

Please please please help if you can! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I accidentally deleted my driver and now cannot connect to internet? - 444 - 04-29-2014 01:54 PM
[] - Ash - 04-29-2014, 02:02 PM
[] - RAVINDRA LOHANI - 04-29-2014, 02:09 PM
[] - Dexter - 04-29-2014, 02:20 PM
[] - Matthew - 04-29-2014, 02:25 PM