This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who else thinks facebook is a big hoax?
10-15-2012, 09:35 PM

Wow. I think you should give up facebook. And take your pills. They ARE collecting information. This is NOT a secret. Everybody should know that by now.

People are free to decide whether or not that is acceptable to them. You may think the founder is a slimeball. But the explanation is simple. He's trying to make as much money as possible. You don't usually make money off of providing a free service, unless you figure out how to make others pay. That is why they compile data. It's about focused ads. Do I like it? Not necessarily, but I really don't give a ****. In this era, the illusion of privacy is absurd. I don't have to use facebook. My information is already out there.

Do you ever use Google? Do you have an Android phone? Ever looked at your house from space? How about Google Street View? You have no privacy. If facebook scares you that much, you should consider moving to Antarctica. I don't think Google has been there yet. I could be wrong about that though.

Also, I think you should learn the difference between "hoax" and "scam". Facebook exists. Even if everything you believed about it was true, it would further prove you wrong about it being a hoax. You meant "scam" or some other similar word.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - brisray - 10-15-2012, 09:35 PM
[] - Miss Capri - 10-15-2012, 09:35 PM
[] - Arrogantfinger527 - 10-15-2012, 09:35 PM
[] - L Nino - 10-15-2012 09:35 PM
[] - Cloudy6183 - 10-15-2012, 09:35 PM