This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long(ish) Distance Relationship?
04-29-2014, 08:38 PM
Long(ish) Distance Relationship?
So I met someone in a game I play. Turns out that after about a month of talking to him and getting to know him, I'm beginning to like him. He's a couple of years older than I am and literally almost everything I like/love, he does, too. However, he lives 2.5hrs away from where I live, and we haven't actually met in person. It seems that with some things he has asked me, he is starting to like me, but how would I be able to know since I haven't actually met him in person? Also, if he does like me, and it turns out that we may get into a relationship, would it be able to continue even without the human interactions yet? We have used quite a few things to actually stay in contact with each other, such as Skype, Snapchat, FB, text in-game chat, etc.. so it's not like we don't talk with each other at all. So how can I tell if he actually is beginning to like me? and if we were to get into a relationship together, would it be able to continue? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Long(ish) Distance Relationship? - 688 - 04-29-2014 08:38 PM
[] - jason - 04-29-2014, 08:40 PM
[] - victoria - 04-29-2014, 08:50 PM
[] - Blah - 04-29-2014, 09:01 PM