This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like him and he likes someone?
04-30-2014, 03:57 AM
I like him and he likes someone?
4 years ago I went to a completely new senior school and made friends with a group of girls. About 6 months ago, they all decided that they never liked me wrote a list of everything that I had done over the last four years to annoy them and made up stories about me and told everyone. After I told people my side of the story, people began to talk to me again and now I have friends but not an actual friend group or a best friend. I try to talk to them but they ignore me or give me one word answers so I have now given up with my old friends. I have started to like this boy and he has said I'm pretty before and when we get talking we have quite flirty conversations, but a lot of the time when I message him he ignores me. On twitter he favourites things about wanting a relationship and it is clear that he likes somebody, but he also favourites a lot of one girl's tweets and they are best friends on snapchat. The girl was my old best friend who practically started the whole thing off. I really like him but don't know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I like him and he likes someone? - Megan - 04-30-2014 03:57 AM
[] - w - 04-30-2014, 04:06 AM
[] - Charlie - 04-30-2014, 04:10 AM