This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do if buyer is not communicating back to you on eBay?
04-30-2014, 05:14 AM
What to do if buyer is not communicating back to you on eBay?
I sold an item (4dresses) and mailed them off to the buyers address (with tracking confirmation) $13.50 shipping cost. I tracked the package on the way there and it ended up being sent back to me because it was "undeliverable as addressed" I contacted the buyer and she said she accidentally had her old address from her old work. I told her that I would be able to reshape them if she could pay for shipping again. She said that was fine. (July 9th was when she said she could) a day or two later I told her that it would be easier to request the money if she had a Paypal account and I also asked her if she didn't want to make a Paypal to give me her email address but she hasn't replied to me since and today is July 17th. I contacted her atleast two times after that and still no reply.....My question is what do I do if she is making no effort in trying to contact me? She's not even asking for a refund or anything... This was only my second time selling on eBay..-_- I can't afford to reshape the items and I also can't afford to fully refund her (would I only refund her for the prices of the dresses and not the shipping?) even so, if she doesn't contact me at all what do I do!0? I wanna dont spend the money I made in case she wants a refund but I also don't wanna just have money laying around that I could use...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What to do if buyer is not communicating back to you on eBay? - Crysthel - 04-30-2014 05:14 AM
[] - Imisidro2 - 04-30-2014, 05:24 AM