This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got bad feedback on eBay , how to get it removed?
04-30-2014, 03:41 PM
I got bad feedback on eBay , how to get it removed?
Okay so i was selling a Reborn baby doll and i already 'sold' it to someone who placed a bid because she was a birthday gift for the persons daughter. and someone placed a bid at the very LAST minute!! I tried my best to cancel it but i couldnt it time! and i was worried about this because i know i can't make everyone happy. Anyways she gave me bad FB saying she won the bid but i gave it to someone else. That's partly true, but not fully true. After the bid she messaged me and said that she will pay on Wednesday when her husband gets paid which violates my payment guidelines to pay within 24 hours. Now if she would have did this it would have sucked but obviusly i would have to give the baby to this woman. But since she couldn't pay 'right then' i gave it to the other person who paid instantly when i sent her the 2nd chance offer. I am now requesting revised feedback from this buyer because We both have all positive feedback so a neg will look bad on her profile as well. I won't give her bad FB right now but i will if she decides to not give me a pos feedback .. or something because she couldn't even pay for the doll right then anyway so it's clearly not my fault after all.

I also reported her, i didn't open a case yet to get my pos. feedback because i'm waiting for her to respond. I know i should be patient but this is unfair i could see if she paid and i gave it to someone else but she didn't. Can eBay take the neg. feedback off somehow? Or does she have to do it?
The doll sold on Monday also. so No i can't accept a payment on Wednesday when her husband gets paid.....
Thank you (others except for gino) - I know what i am talking about GINO . ebay even stated if they don't meet my buying requirements then they are in violatation. Not me. I understand the rules just fine and the 2nd bid was only up $2.00 anyway so what exactly am i losing? I asked for a payment within 24 hours and she couldn't meet this so it's again not my fault. If YOU read eBay guidelines it clearly states unless we make an agreement they have to pay when i say or they are in violation. Read
the listing before you buy! What seller is going to give someone 6 days to pay for something. DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR AN ITEM , IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT! AND THAT'S WHAT SHE DID!! So you can call me stupid some more if you want i don't care , lol. AGAIN like i previously stated if she paid within the time frame of 24 hours she would have gotten the doll but she did not so please tell me how i'm at fault. .Looks like YOU need to go read eBay's policies!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I got bad feedback on eBay , how to get it removed? - 355 - 04-30-2014 03:41 PM
[] - Susan - 04-30-2014, 03:42 PM
[] - Ramadan Limaj - 04-30-2014, 03:52 PM
[] - Roddy - 04-30-2014, 03:58 PM
[] - GinoParisian - 04-30-2014, 04:02 PM