This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I forgot to delete my history?
04-30-2014, 04:22 PM
I forgot to delete my history?
Plzzzszz dnt b silly abt u answes!. I'm rlly serious. Ok so this is wt happened.. one of my close fmly mmbers asked for my comptr. Befr doing tht, i did "desprate measures" b4 handing it ovr. aftr that i gav 8 then i wnt out to lunch wit my bf nd while 8ting i rmmbered abt my hstory. i kpt thinkng f i rlly dlted it or nt. but f i rlly ddnt, WT DO I DO?!!!!?!?!?!!!?!!???
Here is my fixed version:Please don't be silly about your answers! I'm really serious. Ok so this is what happened.. one of my close family members asked for my computer. Before doing that, i did "desperate measures" before handing it over. After that i gave it then i went out to lunch with my bf and while eating i remembered about my history. I kept thinking if I really deleted it or not. But if I really didn't, what do I need to do?!

•Sorry I was nervous back then and I needed answers fast!
#Update #Number #Two
Once again, I'm sorry I acted "dyslectic". Please take note that I was very nervous and I was like, hyperventilating because of it that I don't even know what I'm typing and I needed help pronto! Thankfully, some of you acted really fast like @Murtuza and made me feel calm and not panic at all. To those that gave advice like @micksmixxx , thank you. I promise I will never do it again. I hope you understand this matter and enjoy the rest of the day Smile

XOXO
~Cupcake~

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I forgot to delete my history? - 936 - 04-30-2014 04:22 PM
[] - Libby !! x - 04-30-2014, 04:25 PM
[] - Yemi - 04-30-2014, 04:39 PM
[] - Mr Direct - 04-30-2014, 04:56 PM
[] - Murtuza - 04-30-2014, 05:09 PM
[] - micksmixxx - 04-30-2014, 05:24 PM