This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Curiosity is killing me, why does my ex boyfriend's gf hate me?
05-01-2014, 02:27 AM
Curiosity is killing me, why does my ex boyfriend's gf hate me?
My psycho ex bf and I broke up a year ago, he was cheating on me again. He left me for her and went into a relationship immediately. A couple months later he contacted me because he wanted sex, claiming that she wasn't any good and just laid there. I thought he wanted me back and like an idiot almost went through with it. We almost had intercourse when I stopped him and went home. Well, the guilt was nagging at me and I told him he needed to tell her. He didn't and therefore I did. Someone was hacking into my Facebook and it was shut down so I had to create another. I contacted her, telling her about what happened and gave her the texts (I text through yahoo, so screenshots). My ex lied to her and said I "faked" them somehow and she yelled at me. I tried to tell her the truth not caring if they stayed together or not. I just needed her to know because I felt so terrible about it.
10 months later, I find out through a friend of mine that my ex has been cyberstalking me. My ex interrogated my friend (who is a guy) getting angry if we were dating. My ex confessed to a fake Facebook profile and learned I was playing an mmorpg. He had apparently been playing it for a while and stalked my character on there. Then, he told my friend how his gf found out I was playing it and demanded she play it too. She then contacted me in-game by my real name. At first I thought she was a Facebook friend who decided to play with me. I had forgotten her name and apologized for not knowing who she was. I later asked my friend who "*********" was and turns out it was her. Upset that I had been contacted I managed to take pics of the convo and then posted them on my tumblr since I need a URL in order to report her. I gave the Tumblr URL to my ex and told to not contact me, in case he didn't know what she was doing. My friend told me she yelled at my ex for me not knowing who she was. I received an email of her saying "I'm going to make something very clear to you because it seems as though you are not understanding the point of me messaging you the other day. I don't hold grudges and I wanted to let you know there was no hard feelings about what happened last March. As to why I knew your user name, one of **'s Facebook friends let us know that you where now playing the game and to avoid you. I saw your username and thought it would be a good idea to message you. But you gave the impression that you didn't know me, so I dropped it. ** and I where on the the phone at the time, so he knew that I was doing it, though he warned me against it. It was completely inappropriate and childish for you to believe that I'm cyberstalking you and for you to make ridiculous tumblr posts about it. You don't have any kind of influence over how I live, or my relationship. I suppose you are just going to continue to say whatever you want regarding this and I can't really change that. But I'll know that truth and now you will to. It's just a matter of how your are going to use this information.
Have a nice life.
Oh and by the way, I don't make a habit of being sexually attracted or envious of short, chubby, trashy girls. But whatever floats your boat I guess Smile"

My friend confirmed that he did not reveal my username as that would be backstabbing. He said it is probably to cover up his cyberstalking my profile. The rest of the convo goes like this:

"Me: The ip address is being sent to the police and Facebook. Now move on
Okay darling. If you want to play like that, go ahead. If you'd like to be big scary Adrianna behind the safety of your computer screen, you go ahead and do that. Hell. Maybe I'll even do that too! I'm pretty sure I still have all those messages of you harassing me on Facebook a few months ago. From a fake account might I add. Now would you like to tell me who the stalker is? If you don't mind I have real things to worry about and do today and I'm above your empty threats. So, for the last damn time. Have a great life. I wish you the best."

I didn't do anything to her honestly. I thought I was done with them since it had been almost a year. I want nothing to do with my ex anymore and moved on. But I got dragged back in by them both. What I want to know is why does she hate me and an explanation for it.

P.S. I realize how ridiculous it is to post this kind of question on here.
I have been ignoring them without any contact other than what you can read up there. My ex is currently trying to tell people a different story and how I contacted his gf instead of the other way around. An issue I see right now is none of my friends are trying to help. They just tell me to ignore which to me, doesn't help enough.
I have been ignoring them without any contact other than what you can read up there. My ex is currently trying to tell people a different story and how I contacted his gf instead of the other way around. An issue I see right now is none of my friends are trying to help. They just tell me to ignore which to me, doesn't help enough.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity is killing me, why does my ex boyfriend's gf hate me? - Adrianna - 05-01-2014 02:27 AM
[] - hana - 05-01-2014, 02:31 AM