This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Curiosity is killing me, why does my ex boyfriend's gf hate me?
05-01-2014, 02:31 AM

It is not ridiculous trust me.

I was in a similar situation where me and my psycho, stalking, obssesive ex boyfriend had broke up and within that month we broke up he got with another girl. The worst thing is that she was my close friend and who knows if anything happened between them two while I was with him.

She hated me so much and they both tried turning some of my friends against me. I dumped him because he was not the one for me neither my type but I started getting stalked cause of that and by his friends too. They also tried prank calling me etc...

Luckily their evil game did not last long and the school as a whole isolated the idiots.

My top advice to you is ignore them and have no contact. And for that psycho ex of yours just do not fall for his trap and his girl...well she is nothing but a leftover that he found and decided to cheat you over with her.

Move on and think of your future plans and goals. These people are of no use and wants to take your happiness!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - hana - 05-01-2014 02:31 AM