This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to be found on google, yahoo, and bing?
05-01-2014, 09:18 AM
how to be found on google, yahoo, and bing?
i have a website for cigar reviews. it has a think called SEO (search engine optimization) but all it really has is a place for keywords and things like that. and even though i have filled it out, quite some time ago. you cant seem to find me using google, or worse, when you type in a review that i have done, you still cant find me, most cigar review sites get there hits because someone types in say, "gran habano vintage 2002 review" and then the sites that have a review for that cigar come up....not me....how do i fix this? what is the "secret" to being found on google? my site is stickreview.weebly.com

i have a goal of getting an average of 1000 hits a day by september, i will never reach my goal if i dont figure out how to do this, as im sure this is the main way to get hits (when i say google, i guess im really talking about search engines in general such as yahoo, bing....ect)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how to be found on google, yahoo, and bing? - fghtffyrdmnds - 05-01-2014 09:18 AM
[] - sever - 05-01-2014, 09:22 AM
[] - James - 05-01-2014, 09:33 AM
[] - J M - 05-01-2014, 09:36 AM
[] - 050 - 05-01-2014, 09:49 AM