This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to be found on google, yahoo, and bing?
05-01-2014, 09:36 AM

Title tag: The title is Stick Review...which is fine...but how many people will search for that? You will want to include a title like this: Stick Review - Cigar Afficionado (blah blah blah). The key is to incorporate searchable keywords in your title.

No meta description-you will want to have a meta description for each page that accurately reflects the page

META keywords: cigar, review, argenese, cl3, cohiba, black, burning, my, father, don, pepin, garcia, casa, gomez, rocky, patel, stick, stogie, cuban, gran, habano (22 words/127 chars)

The meta keywords are a little bizarre. Why would you want to place for my, father, don? Good luck getting those. Cigar is very broad...perhaps pick some words that fall within your niche.

URL: can you sign up with a domain like stickreview.com or stick-review.com rather than http://stickreview.weebly.com/? Just a thought.

Backlinks: consider getting more links in to your site. Your PageRank is a 0 which means Google does not find your site to be of significance due to the number of links or the significance of the links. One popular tactic is to create a presence on the cigar blogs with a link in your signature, but you may want to research how nofollow tags will impact that link building tactic.

Hope this helps!

If you need additional information/assistance, I am available for consultation.

Some tips: install Google Webmaster Tools (will give you insight into your site). Also sign up for Google Analytics to identify your strengths and weaknesses.

Watch out for those that guarantee solid placement...there are no guarantees when it comes to SEO, but with a little elbow grease, research, and patience, you will enjoy higher rankings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - sever - 05-01-2014, 09:22 AM
[] - James - 05-01-2014, 09:33 AM
[] - J M - 05-01-2014 09:36 AM
[] - 050 - 05-01-2014, 09:49 AM