This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why does he take forever yo respond back to my facebook message?
05-01-2014, 04:22 PM

Maybe he&#x27;s to busy to respond, maybe he&#x27;s not sure what to say, maybe he&#x27;s shy, maybe he just met someone he&#x27;s interested in more, maybe he doesn&#x27;t take texts or Facebook messages as seriously as you, maybe he&#x27;s not looking for a relationship, maybe he doesn&#x27;t know what he wants, maybe he&#x27;s playing coy, maybe he prefers face to face conversation, maybe he&#x27;s afraid of leading you on, maybe he lost interest, maybe he&#x27;s too nervous. There&#x27;s any number of reasons why he hasn&#x27;t gotten back to you. I&#x27;ve had guys I&#x27;m interested in, respond within minutes of me messaging them. Then after I message them back they take a week or two to reply back. It&#x27;s annoying as hell when you don&#x27;t know what&#x27;s happening on the other person&#x27;s end. However, it what it is. I would suggest you don&#x27;t over think it. The next time you see him, keep it casual, say hello, and see how it goes from there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jackiedog - 05-01-2014 04:22 PM