This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Smartphone do you recommend?
10-15-2012, 09:31 PM
What Smartphone do you recommend?
I'm actually on vacation on the US, and I'm originally from Barcelona, Spain and I lost my cellphone and there's no way to find it, been like this for 2 weeks, so i said to myself, just suck it up and get a new one. It was an HTC Desire Z, loved the Qwerty keyboard that it had, i normally don't buy phones like that, it was just a self gift to spoil myself once in a while. Anyways, I'm actually looking at the market, and I just can't find any smartphone that hits quite the spot, I prefer Android and not even interested in Apple's iPhone, and i have no clue at all in the Blackberry world, i just know they have great qwerty keyboards or atleast it looks like but the Curve or whatever the majority of the people use (sorry i'm just like a 10 year old in a college class at this, I have no clue) looks ok and all but the camera and the screen is quite poor in quality, HTC Wildfire is just a no-no, BB Torch & BB Storm no no no Sad i've seen a BB that is both Touchscreen+Qwerty, looks like a Curve but a bit bigger, no idea, just saw from some guy. I'm looking for a Smartphone (doesnt matter Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry) that has a decent camera resolution (preferibly with flash), a must on the Qwerty keyboard(just love them) if it's touch screen with qwerty it's even better, Apps.. the basics like FB,Twitter,Whatsapp,etc, for games i'm not much of a gamer when it comes to my phone(for that I've got my iPod), i like it just for socializing and so on... bottom line:
MUSTS:
-Qwerty keyboard
-Decent Camera w/ flash
-not too expensive, neither a cheap toy..

Extras: (if available ok, if not, no problem at all)
-Front Camera
-Touch Screen

THANKS Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What Smartphone do you recommend? - Marco Bay - 10-15-2012 09:31 PM
[] - Tarun - 10-15-2012, 09:39 PM
[] - wheatly - 10-15-2012, 09:39 PM