This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If she said its nothing why unfriend me on fb? Why is SHE making this a big deal? Advice needed.?
05-02-2014, 12:57 PM

Well truthfully she isn't acting like a virgin. Most girls wouldn't take you to their place BEFORE letting you know sex would not be a option. I mean lets face it, some guys are not gonna be nice about that situation. And it seems to me like she picks you up when she wants to do something and then drops you when she has plans. And a 'blackout" was the excuse for ignoring you? I mean what her mind forgot you yet remembered how to dance and talk to other people? umm no. Hun sounds to me like you are a great guy to even be putting in all this effort for a girl who seems like a tease. Move on and find a chick who will appreciate it. This girl sounds like a whore in disguise, and she sounds even more like a terrible liar. Hun when you guys go to the bars are you doing most of the purchasing? Just take it for what it is, and let her go. Change your number and fuck her unfriend on fb. Life goes on Smile Hope this helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Desoree - 05-02-2014 12:57 PM