This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Gf found some pictures of me on Fb and she is PISSED. Is it really my fault?
05-03-2014, 09:57 AM
My Gf found some pictures of me on Fb and she is PISSED. Is it really my fault?
We met 3 months ago and one of the first things she wanted to know was if I had a Fb page. I did and I didn't. I made a Fb page like 2 years before that with one picture on it and I think I had 150 friends. I hadn't been on it for over a year. I told her that I didn't have Fb. I didn't really think more of it cause I was never there.

But 4 days ago she calls me and wants to show me something. She shows me my Fb page and there are some pictures there that other people had posted. There were a couple with me and my ex Gf hugging and cuddling. There was one with a girl in friends circle that I was kissing and my Gf was good friends with her. Anyways you get the point.

And now she is pissed. She slammed the door on me and I've tried contacting her but to no success. It's been 4 days. She is mad because I "lied". But I really didn't mean to. I don't even remember my password for that damn site. What the hell do I do now? Crawl and beg for forgiveness?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Gf found some pictures of me on Fb and she is PISSED. Is it really my fault? - 963 - 05-03-2014 09:57 AM
[] - Reeminator - 05-03-2014, 10:04 AM
[] - HipHopTech - 05-03-2014, 10:12 AM
[] - Masters of Chibits - 05-03-2014, 10:24 AM