This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she angry? FB chat or in person?
05-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Is she angry? FB chat or in person?
I'm a senior and she's a freshman in the class I ta for. For the first couple weeks of school we always smiled and glanced at each other. We have never talked to each other. Last week I added her as a friend on facebook and she accepted even though we have never spoken. This whole week I still haven't talked to her. I was going to after class today but some other girl hugged me and I think she saw. Anyways do you think she is still interested in me? or pissed off that I won't make a move?I tell myself everyday I will talk to her after class, but I can never walk up and talk to her. Should I start a chat with her on facebook, or would that be weird since we have never talked. I know if we chat on fb it would be easier to talk in person. Almost everyday we walk by each other and I just can't talk to her, I'm scared which is rare for me. What would i say in the chat anyways? I'm too scared to talk to you lol. Anyways should I start a fb chat or continue to try to talk in person?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is she angry? FB chat or in person? - 817 - 05-03-2014 12:32 PM
[] - teehee(: - 05-03-2014, 12:40 PM
[] - Fanny[loves]Ray. - 05-03-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - x-*sweetgirl*-x - 05-03-2014, 12:54 PM
[] - sarah - 05-03-2014, 01:00 PM