This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
girl i like wont accept my friend request?
05-03-2014, 04:16 PM
girl i like wont accept my friend request?
so i had this girl at my university class which i really liked, we did not really talk or anything ,sometimes when she would walk towards of me she should would stare at me.......... when i used to tell some jokes on our group she always laughed....never really had a chance to stop her for a light conversation(i was planning though)...anyway about 2-3 weeks later i changed university..... (it happened during winterbreak as a suprise)...and i realised now that i wont have the chance to talk to her.....so i decided i would search her on facebook...she had deactiveated her facebook acoount(according to my friends).................and i thought well thats it....until 2-3 months later i search her on facebook, she had opened a new account that day(it was a fresh new account, not the old one),i did not add her right away i waited about 2-3 weeks...and then i added her...(and yes she does know my name im like 100% sure of it,one time i heard her friends talking about me saying that i have a hot/ripped body,(just wanted to add that detail, i dont want to brag about my self or anythin, and yes i do work out, i take it very seriosly).....and when i added her she still has not accepeted my friend request(been 3-4 days)....what does that mean seriosly..im so pissed off.....i mean she could have added me, then when i would chat her, she would have shown me that shes not interested, or something,i dont mind getting rejected at all( just dont want to make a fool out of my self)....im just so pissed off....what should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
girl i like wont accept my friend request? - Black - 05-03-2014 04:16 PM
[] - Mando - 05-03-2014, 04:28 PM
[] - Veratric - 05-03-2014, 04:30 PM
[] - The F - 05-03-2014, 04:36 PM
[] - con the fruiterer - 05-03-2014, 04:46 PM