This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get better Website Marketing ?
10-15-2012, 09:40 PM

Hey, Gerwyn

SEO has not become any harder for people who do SEO the right way. All of the latest Google algorithm updates, such as the panda and penguin update, have been released to target people who are spamming links and not marketing their website legitimately. As you have already mentioned, Twitter and Facebook are great sources of traffic. The traffic that you get from social media websites can really help a lot, especially if you have a lot of content on your blog that is easily shared.

So it sounds like you do not know much, if anything, about SEO. This is basically a way to make your blog more visible in the major search engines, which will ultimately bring more visitors to your website. I will include a link below to a website that has an entire video course that teaches beginners about SEO and how to properly market their website, for FREE. Outside of SEO, there are many other ways to increase your blog's traffic, such as blog commenting and audio traffic.

You can learn how to do all of this for free at the website below. That is really the best answer I can give to you.Good luck.

Oliver
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Eric - 10-15-2012, 09:40 PM
[] - Mike - 10-15-2012, 09:40 PM
[] - Stephen - 10-15-2012, 09:40 PM
[] - Oliver - 10-15-2012 09:40 PM
[] - Kapil Gupta - 10-15-2012, 09:40 PM