This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I advertise my youtube channel?
05-04-2014, 03:02 AM

well first off there already seems to be a few people who use the name and idea noob for gaming videos. im not sure if the ones i found looking this up were you, but its definitely a taken idea. you need to be a little more unique. especially if your trying to get into the youtube gaming community. its pretty vast, and having something unique to you like a character you play, a crazy unique name, a unique theme to your videos, or anything else that makes you stand out will help a lot. a lot of the really successful people on youtube who make it big have an education about film as well as their chosen video topic. you may want to do some research and study a bit about the things that make net videos successful. you may also want to start criticizing your own work a bit. have people you know give you some tips about what you need to do less, and what you seem to be best at, and make any necessary changes to make yourself stand out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Franco - 05-04-2014, 02:34 AM
[] - needlegrass - 05-04-2014, 02:50 AM
[] - Fitz - 05-04-2014 03:02 AM
[] - Warner - 05-04-2014, 03:15 AM
[] - Luke - 05-04-2014, 03:28 AM
[] - Harmit - 05-04-2014, 03:31 AM