This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Female Friend Has A Boyfriend But Wants Me?
05-04-2014, 06:23 AM

I want to warn you since you've been friends for 6 years. If you continue to consider her to be more than a friend you risk losing her. The reason for this is she watching you and knows your better for her than her current boyfriend. Do you want to turn the one you love into the angriest person, she will think you want more than she currently offers you. This in relativity lets her think that the current amount of time she's offered you has not been enough and lets her down. It's always 2 against 1 and be careful that she is not playing a game with you and her current bf . She can do this by destroying both persons but continue to have them want her cause she has the upper hand. I did not see anything about your current girlfriend which tells me your her friend with benefits. She's really manipulative and dude she watches you work out because she likes seeing you in pain. Your not gonna be able to get out of it and shes gonna make you pay for it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Summer - 05-04-2014, 06:10 AM
[] - mare - 05-04-2014, 06:18 AM
[] - Thomas - 05-04-2014 06:23 AM
[] - Henry - 05-04-2014, 06:33 AM
[] - fivethirtyflirty - 05-04-2014, 06:50 AM