This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some girl advice? Read the following?
05-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Need some girl advice? Read the following?
Alright, So I meet this girl Friday Night and like I begin talking to her. We are kinda at a party and from her personality and looks I get into liking her. Well later on we are talking and she asks If I want to makeout, I tell how I do think she is attractive and let her choose whether or not. So we end up spending the whole night making out, and I take care of her and make sure she is all right. I wake up the next morning with my pants off and her pants off, and I had a wet dream. Well later that day I talk to her on FB, and she say's that she was just fucked up and we can be friends. Well idk why, but I feel like she does like me, but Idk. I really wanted to try and get to know her but she doesn't want to text. I honestly feel like I was just used as a one night stand. But Idk can someone help give me some advice on how I can talk to her on Facebook and prove that I do like her and get her to like me. Also to make this story make more sense she was 20 and I am 17. I drank as much as she did and she was drunk later on and I was still sober. Also to get this, I talked to her before we started drinking, so I feel like she did like me and the alcohol just led to other things. Idk how I can talk to her though.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need some girl advice? Read the following? - whitey - 05-04-2014 08:08 AM
[] - Summer - 05-04-2014, 08:14 AM
[] - Aly P - 05-04-2014, 08:30 AM
[] - Mandi - 05-04-2014, 08:38 AM