This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone else hopes the world will go back to simplicity without social media?
05-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Does anyone else hopes the world will go back to simplicity without social media?
I feel alienated from the world. I'm 24 and instead of looking forward to the future, I feel it's heading in the wrong direction. I don't have a facebook, LinkedIn, or any other social media. Because of this I feel isolated from my friends and the rest of the world, because everything is shared there, and I can't be a part of it. I feel forced to get into the whole social media thing, but I despise it and find it unnatural and pointless. I wish the world could go back to a time without smartphones, and people would just talk to eachother in real life.
I think the way we are living nowadays is not 'social' at all. But we build electronic cocoons around ourselves and are more lonely than ever.
Some people might enjoy it, or don't know any better. But I still know a time without internet.
And don't get me wrong internet has brought a lot of good things. But now internet has become our lives.
I wish I could go back to a time where there was a life without internet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone else hopes the world will go back to simplicity without social media? - ? - 05-04-2014 12:56 PM
[] - Beez - 05-04-2014, 01:11 PM
[] - Gliese581c - 05-04-2014, 01:26 PM