This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i make myself stronger?
05-04-2014, 03:22 PM
How do i make myself stronger?
Iam an 18 year old girl.Since my childhood i saw a lot of miseries. Fir every little thing i sit crying. I have pcos too my mom says due to my emotional pain iam severly hit by this diesease.I am just too innocent naive and fickle minded. I want to chnage myself. Due to my pcos i have lack of self confidence,proir to this when i was in 9 and 10th std i used to look prettier. I was not that shy in those days life was much awesome. But as soon as i left my achool the problems in my life increased.due to my lack of confidence i have no friends in college. So going college wasn't a fun for me. I was just so shy people use to take advange of me in college. Now i have just appeared for 12th. Results are yet to come. As i had no friends in college the same place was filled with my inline friends. I think iam a fb addict. I have a lot of friends obline from all over the world but not a single friend in real life. These obline pwople became life. But i feel real friends are worth keeping. But i don't have them as college days have gone .I wouldbwish for that one day my life would be much awesome.I would be pcos free and will be able to look prettier like earlier and have good real life friends too. But the question is how do i cure pcos! How do i make myself stronger so that no one uses me for thier own good? I just want to have peacefl life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do i make myself stronger? - 856 - 05-04-2014 03:22 PM
[] - India - 05-04-2014, 03:30 PM
[] - Alex - 05-04-2014, 03:43 PM
[] - Diane - 05-04-2014, 03:54 PM
[] - 404 - 05-04-2014, 03:57 PM