This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i make myself stronger?
05-04-2014, 03:57 PM

well its difficult to say coz i feel the same many times , M an engineer as well as business personality , now 28 year old , i started working when i was 16 year old , The situation who rise the question for you same happens with me , so i tried my best in work , i have hardly 3-4 people in my life , all are genuine , but before some years ago everyone is with me just because of money , respect an help , I am on my own guts with lots of well wisher and prayers.

Solution:

Give much dedication to your work ,
people will identify you from your work
Your work and experience or you can say mastering in subject will help you to find nice people with whom you can chat , discuss and share coffee sometime with secured atmosphere.
Always be ready to participate , contribute in social community which will help you to understand how is the life and how people are surviving or doing best or helping each other with CAUSE.

You need to prove yourself and create your own identity , this and only this will help you to join good league.
thanks for reading .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do i make myself stronger? - 856 - 05-04-2014, 03:22 PM
[] - India - 05-04-2014, 03:30 PM
[] - Alex - 05-04-2014, 03:43 PM
[] - Diane - 05-04-2014, 03:54 PM
[] - 404 - 05-04-2014 03:57 PM