This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Depression problem HELP?
05-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Depression problem HELP?
Ok. Long story short me & my best friend are both depressed and we seek comfort in each other. Her parents hate me because they think I've made her depressed when I haven't, she was depressed before I knew I was. Her dad went on her twitter account just now and dm'd me saying he wants to speak to my parents on the phone. I replied, "There is nothing to speak about. I'm sorry about _______ although I haven't actually done anything. I'll leave her alone and she'll be fine."
What do I do now? What if he comes to my house. WHaT Do I DO? I am easily panicked and I can't deal with this, I don't want him to make things worse by telling my parents when I've only just recently got them to stop talking to me about it.
HelP
We talk to each other about how we feel and the topic of suicide pops up a lot. Her parents are too protective and they read everything we write to eachother. They are just insane. I can't talk to my parent. If they talk to me horribly I will be rude back, I don't care about that. I'm mostly worried about what my parents will do and what will happen to my closest friend, to be honest I can't live without her - she is the only reason why I'm still here.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Depression problem HELP? - Lucia - 05-04-2014 09:00 PM
[] - didz - 05-04-2014, 09:06 PM
[] - May H. - 05-04-2014, 09:11 PM