This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i cant let him go? please help?
05-04-2014, 11:51 PM

Excuse me, but if you're so afraid of him forgetting about you then he's obviously not worth your time. This guy IS taking advantage of you, it doesn't matter if he's hot or not, anyone can just use you. You shouldn't attach yourself to someone who could care less of you because you may try and sacrifice your heart for him, but he would not do the same. "hes so hot i dont see why he would want to use or take advantage of me? when he could just go get someone his age and someone better?" Perhaps he senses you have an insecurity of some sort, that it's easy to win you over because you're still mentally young. He's legally an adult, therefore is taking advantage of you.

" if he wanted to talk to me or really be with me he would, right? he wouldnt have sexx with me if he did like me right?"
Believe it or not, there ARE people out there who act like they love you or want to be with you just to have sex. Avoid them at all costs because they will manipulate your emotions, constantly make you feel like you aren't good enough for them so you try harder and harder just to be with them. If he did want to be with you, he would care about your safety and well being. He would ask you what was wrong. He would legitimately try to make you feel better about yourself.

Also, I might add, what he doing is illegal. He is eighteen, the legal age of consent. You are not. You cannot consent therefore he is taking advantage of you. I recommend not having sex until 21, but that's my personal opinion. Just be at least eighteen, okay?

I also want you to know that you can get through this, get him out of your life and only be in a relationship with someone who cares about you as much as you care about them. Try someone your age. Try someone who is sympathetic and willing to be there for you. Relationships are partnerships, friendships with a little more love. This is not love, this is abuse.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i cant let him go? please help? - 701 - 05-04-2014, 10:57 PM
[] - X. - 05-04-2014, 11:04 PM
[] - jace - 05-04-2014, 11:14 PM
[] - Anonymous123 - 05-04-2014, 11:22 PM
[] - Win Boen - 05-04-2014, 11:33 PM
[] - candice - 05-04-2014, 11:48 PM
[] - Rah - 05-04-2014 11:51 PM
[] - Deryn Raven - 05-05-2014, 12:04 AM