This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I help needed removing virus and can`t find out which virus is it?
05-05-2014, 03:29 AM
I help needed removing virus and can`t find out which virus is it?
I have intel Atom and Hp laptop
so i searched internet for the removal of virus but cant find anything that helps me
the problem is that everything seems to be alright on my laptop but when i insert usb and microcard then its folder become infected and turn in .exe
i searched it and looked forward to...i thought that its SVChost.exe virus but NO..i dont think that it because when i found solution and tried it it found out that i dont have SVChost.exe file on computer/laptop..(have windows 7 starter).
its turn every usb folder in exe but everything seems to be fine on hard drive...seriously can anyboard can help me..
i dont know what kind of virus or malware...and i cant share anything with anyone....this has stopped dad work..
one another thing that when i use bluetooth then files seems to be fine on another computer even if it is new folder but when i share same file via USB then its fine on this laptop but is infected on another computer if it has anti viral program and automatically deletes everything(have McAfee)...serious help needed..

also will recovery of laptop to its box conditon will help caz i have recovered files(had recovary option sice we bought it brand new)....i think it came from usb sticks becaz my father works in office and used many usb of office..thnx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I help needed removing virus and can`t find out which virus is it? - 666 - 05-05-2014 03:29 AM
[] - tumbleweed_biff - 05-05-2014, 03:45 AM