This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hurt people physically when I'm angry...?
05-05-2014, 10:57 AM

I agree that it's not good to let things get physical towards your sister. It's common for children to behave like your sister. Do your parents know that you struggle with these anger issues? If not, I would explain it to them in detail. A good idea might be to get into some kind of sport or hobbie that allows you to blow off steam in a healthy way. Karate, boxing, soccer, swimming, etc. Something physical that takes away your physical energy and gives you a different target to channel your emotions at. Also, whenever you feel the urge to hit/push/touch your sister, walk away immediately. Even if you have to punch a wall or scream into your pillow. If things continue to worsen, I would seek professional help. Now I know that no kid wants to be doped up or see a a shrink, but honestly, they know better than you. If you are unable to control your anger to the point where you hit people, then you need to explore your options to help this matter. Some kind of therapy or counseling can easily be found. You could attend anger management classes. Be mature in this. Best of luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Thomas - 05-05-2014, 10:41 AM
[] - bubula - 05-05-2014, 10:46 AM
[] - Wallflower - 05-05-2014 10:57 AM
[] - SFE - 05-05-2014, 11:04 AM
[] - Dina - 05-05-2014, 11:12 AM
[] - 758 - 05-05-2014, 11:27 AM