This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I designed my name card?
05-06-2014, 10:32 PM
How should I designed my name card?
Recently I attended a dialogue on human trafficking which I felt it's rather wasted because I am managed to stay in contact with 2 out of 50 people I've met at there. That place was full of university lecturers, interest groups representatives (etc UN woman) and I so pissed with myself that I've wasted my chance. I realized that I need a namecard after 2 people asked me for my email and gave me their namecards. (I really stand out because I am actually 16 years old)

So do I design my namecard? I am only 16 and represent no organisations. I am thinking of puting my full name, phone number, email address, Facebook account, maybe linkedin account on the namecard. I am also thinking of putting a short note like, "I am (name), I have a huge interest in current affairs like human rights issues, international relations, and politics. If you have anything related for me to be part of, please feel free to contact me."

Is that okay? Can anyone help me to improve it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How should I designed my name card? - Luck Of Fire - 05-06-2014 10:32 PM
[] - Madison - 05-06-2014, 10:38 PM