This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C'mon you've gotta answer this yes or no question....(about fb account verifying)...-you'll get twoo points!!!?
05-06-2014, 11:31 PM
C'mon you've gotta answer this yes or no question....(about fb account verifying)...-you'll get twoo points!!!?
here you go...

so I permanently deleted my first account (Suppose it's Annemarie John)
I used a phone no for verifying it.

Imagine...above one was fake...but now it's permanently deleted and not even heard of...it didn't even have any friends or anythin

then..can i use the phone no that i used for the account above for verifying a real account? Annemarie account is deleted permanently rytte? fb won't know ryyte?

so the Question: I used a phone no for verifying a account - it's permanently deleted now - and not a trace of it could be seen in the whole universe bcus it had no frnds and i didn't comment or anything using that account.
So could the phone no I used to verify the above account be used to verify another account bcus the first one's deleted?

Thanks a lllot=)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
C'mon you've gotta answer this yes or no question....(about fb account verifying)...-you'll get twoo points!!!? - 238 - 05-06-2014 11:31 PM
[] - ? - 05-06-2014, 11:42 PM
[] - bubblewraps - 05-06-2014, 11:58 PM