This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would he notice that I unfriended him on fb?
05-07-2014, 04:35 AM

Too much drama. Leave this one alone. If he notices you removing him from facebook but can't be bothered to notice it's your birthday then whatever, right? Neither of you know what you want, but it seems obvious to me that you've both gone through great lengths to avoid a relationship with one another several times already. This kind of wishy washy crap indicates that you should just be friends. Good friends, perhaps, but I really don't see anything there, or something would have come about from it by now.

He deleted facebook for any number of reasons--maybe his new girlfriend is a jealous b*tch and nags him for having female friends. Maybe he did it to get even--I had an ex that was like this, he even removed my number from my phone and deleted me from facebook and messenger because we had an argument. I don't have time for that kind of bullcrap and neither should you. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - PM - 05-07-2014, 04:01 AM
[] - TeenageBallerina - 05-07-2014, 04:13 AM
[] - Dave - 05-07-2014, 04:26 AM
[] - 225 - 05-07-2014 04:35 AM