This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does it mean anything when you start having dream about someone you haven't talked to in years.?
05-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Does it mean anything when you start having dream about someone you haven't talked to in years.?
I used to talk to this guy from the time i was 13 until I was about 20.. It was always on and off, but we were really cool with each other and I always liked when we would start talking again. Anyways, the last time I heard from him was about 4 years ago now.. Last week I had a dream all night long about him.. The dreams were so vivid and intense that I kept waking up all night from them, every time I would fall back to sleep it would be a another dream about him.. Prior to that dream I haven't thought about him in a long time. After that I began to try to search for him on social media, but I couldn't find anything.I've had more dreams about him since then and now I just can't get him off my mind.. I try, but I just can't get my mind off him.. I don't know why. Before the dreams, I wasn't even thinking of him and now I can't stop!
Is there any meaning to this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does it mean anything when you start having dream about someone you haven't talked to in years.? - Hot Sauce Lover - 05-07-2014 08:44 AM
[] - Yoloman - 05-07-2014, 08:52 AM
[] - tasha - 05-07-2014, 09:01 AM