This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone give me some tips/help me with my depression?
05-07-2014, 11:43 AM

To you and the person who also left a reply. What you are feeling is completely normal. It&#x27;s all unfortunately just a part of growing up and adolescence. Your bodies change so much during this time and your hormones are all over the place trying to deal with these changes and trying to balance themselves out. It takes time before your body stops this and you start to feel relatively normal.

Like you said, you feel alone even though you&#x27;re surrounded by family and friends. Believe me you are not alone and it may seem like everyone else is doing fine and it&#x27;s just you that&#x27;s going through this but trust me, you couldn&#x27;t be more wrong.

Keeping your feelings all bolted up inside isn&#x27;t going to help. You have to let it out otherwise it&#x27;ll eat away at you. You don&#x27;t always have to talk to someone about it. Keep a diary of your feelings both good and bad. Have a creative outlet to blow off steam and use those feelings. Life isn&#x27;t always easy but I guarantee it will get better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - anna - 05-07-2014, 11:33 AM
[] - A conscience - 05-07-2014, 11:34 AM
[] - David - 05-07-2014, 11:36 AM
[] - siobhan - 05-07-2014 11:43 AM