This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex broke up with me and said I could do better than her. What did she mean?
05-07-2014, 06:41 PM
My ex broke up with me and said I could do better than her. What did she mean?
My ex and I broke up (She dumped me) because she was leaving the state to study at University. When she broke up with me (Over text, by the way) she said that she'd like to remain friends. I accepted (However reluctantly) because at this stage I thought there was a chance we could get back together.

When we were together, I introduced her to my friends. They enjoyed her company and they started texting and snapchatting each other (Something I didn't have a problem with at the time because I interact with some of my friends' partners in a similar manner).

After we broke up and before she left, we met a couple of times. She always comforted me about the break up saying things like, "I can do better than her" and "That I didn't want to go long distance." When she left the state, contact on her part became pretty much non-existent. But, she continued to text and snapchat my friends.

Now, last weekend I noticed her change her profile picture on Facebook to one of her and my best mates. They made no effort to tell me what was going on and it wasn't until I pressed my friend about it that he told me they were an item and that they weren't sure how to reveal themselves as a couple (I'm guessing because of me).

It turns out they'd agreed to meet up (Behind my back) and start seeing each other (Or I don't know how long it had been going on for). They met through me and while they don't need to seek permission per se, but a little heads up would have been respectful.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My ex broke up with me and said I could do better than her. What did she mean? - Question Asker Question Master - 05-07-2014 06:41 PM
[] - rissa - 05-07-2014, 06:49 PM
[] - nastassja bentley - 05-07-2014, 06:59 PM
[] - Patricia - 05-07-2014, 07:08 PM
[] - Joe - 05-07-2014, 07:10 PM