This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex broke up with me and said I could do better than her. What did she mean?
05-07-2014, 06:59 PM

that's an awkward situation, and they were clearly feeling very awkward about it, but at least that means they took your feelings into consideration a tiny bit. I know it seems hard, but you have to accept that she felt more of a connection with this guy than she did with you. That does NOT mean you weren't good enough, that there was any failing on your part or that you did anything wrong, it simply means that you weren't right for her, and she's one of millions of people in the world who you could end up with. They probably just felt worried that you'd resent them, you'd not want to be friends with your guy friend any more or you'd think she cheated on you with him when you were still together..something like that. And nobody likes confrontation, so they were shying away from the big reveal. You're bound to feel a bit deflated but you have to be calm and rational. Like i said, remember, there are millions of people in the world and you and her weren't compatible- she was perhaps more compatible with your friend. You haven't done anything wrong- there's nothing wrong with you. Also , you don't own people, your friends or the girl you used to date. Nobody belongs to each other, everyone thinks and acts differently. Thats the nature of humanity, naturally we all have our own morals and standards and where they don't overlap, we get dissapointed with others and think 'how could they do that?'. Often, its not out of spite, its simply because we're all so different and think and act in different ways. Try to let it go and move past it. There is someone out there right for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - rissa - 05-07-2014, 06:49 PM
[] - nastassja bentley - 05-07-2014 06:59 PM
[] - Patricia - 05-07-2014, 07:08 PM
[] - Joe - 05-07-2014, 07:10 PM