This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Places to Advertise a Tow Truck Business?
05-08-2014, 01:11 PM

First thing I would do is a reputation analysis to see if there is any negative comments out there. If there is, fix them first and foremost. Then I would come up with a press release strategy on services. Since today social media is very powerful, I would do all the profile creation and optimization of the most popular social sites...don't forget to tell their story on social media, most try to sell when they should be providing answers and value to potential customers. Next, set up all the NAP's (name, address, phone number) in local seo and submit to all the appropriate sites. This is not an over night job. They need to understand that 6 months is a good time frame to start seeing organic results. This can be done by yourself, or if you do not have the time or just not sure how to do it professionally, hire someone to do it for you. Either way, it needs to be done. Good Luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Marshall Adler - 05-08-2014, 12:54 PM
[] - Duminda - 05-08-2014, 01:06 PM
[] - Jan - 05-08-2014, 01:07 PM
[] - James - 05-08-2014 01:11 PM