This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can my boobs grow??!!?
05-09-2014, 12:15 AM

Your mom is correct, all girls are different in their development, sadly all you can do is wait. Like some girls get their period at 10 or 11, so there is not much to do.

Now I hate to say while most girl get sizable breast, some get huge breasts, then a few have small breasts. Sadly a few girls stay almost flat their whole lives.

You need to accept your body how ever you indeed do develop, ever if your breasts never grow much more. While not easy do Learn to not to be self conscious, guys will like you regardless of your boob size. So yes, maybe less guys but do you really care about guys who only talk to girls with large breasted girls. Well maybe today you do, but you wont car in the future.

A girl I know I thought had small breasts until I saw her remove both her bras and I saw she was pretty much completely flat chested. I was shocked and disappointed, but I would not let that change liking her. Anyways as much as I hate breast enlargements, she eventually got a boob job, which improved her confidence like 10 times.

Anyways, be proud of who you are inside, then just take life day by day. I still chat with girl on Facebook many years latter.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can my boobs grow??!!? - Chelsea - 05-08-2014, 11:46 PM
[] - C - 05-08-2014, 11:48 PM
[] - Jess - 05-09-2014, 12:00 AM
[] - Ariana - 05-09-2014, 12:05 AM
[] - jon_mac_usa_007 - 05-09-2014 12:15 AM