This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lesbians, ever fallen for a girl who then turns trans?
05-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Lesbians, ever fallen for a girl who then turns trans?
So here’s the thing. I’m a 21 year old lesbian who’s been out for about two years. I'm comfortable with that label and myself. I tried being bisexual. I tried being asexual. I tried not labeling it, but that was me in denial and I’m someone who’s actually comfortable with the lesbian label. I love men, but not romantically.

So here’s the thing. A little over a year ago, I started having a crush on a girl at school. I’d seen her around school, stalked her on Facebook, stalked her at school, but never talked to her because she had a girlfriend. About a year later, I find a chance to talk to her cause we both joined the Pride group at school. I went to a meeting and saw her, but things were different. The features were slightly different. The voice was deeper. Turns out she was a he, a trans man. That night he added me on Facebook. Then we ended up having classes together and start talking. We're really good friends now, he's really cool, but the crush might still be there. It's not love or really strong feelings so I'm not worried yet, but there's something there.

It's not like he looks completely different now. He has the same gorgeous hazel eyes, the same cute smile, and now I've gotten to know him and love his personality. Timing is the issue I guess. Not to be a dick, but I wish I had known him when he was physically female, cause I totally would've fucked him. He's pre op, but that doesn't make him any more or less 'fuckable'. I like the female body, but I'd rather fuck someone who likes their body. His personality, even though that of a man, is kind of female probably because he had to adapt to being female for a while and still has a lot of female friends. A lot of lesbian friends (because he identified as lesbian for a while). That's probably why I 'like' him. I don't know Tongue

So the point, I guess, is I'm not some lesbian falling for a trans guy. I'm a lesbian who fell for a girl who then became a trans man. We've been friends for a few months now, and I most likely just need to meet a girl to get over this, but I just needed to form these weird feelings into words and see if anyone else in the world relates.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Lesbians, ever fallen for a girl who then turns trans? - Tarah - 05-09-2014 12:17 AM
[] - 774 - 05-09-2014, 12:27 AM
[] - Just Another Soul - 05-09-2014, 12:30 AM
[] - Lily R - 05-09-2014, 12:32 AM