This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I return to the psych ward?
05-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Should I return to the psych ward?
I have bipolar, borderline personality, and I am going through some alcohol withdrawal. I am going to call the doctor tonight. I am 25 and been in the psych unit 44 times so you can imagine that I am trying to avoid it. But the problem is that I really don't know that I have ever felt this bad before. Every night I drive all over and just talk myself out of killing myself. And it is an extreme battle. I have no friends, and people on Facebook have been deleting me because they don't want to listen to some of the things I say on there. I am absolutely convinced that NO ONE likes me anymore. That they just put up with me. I have been feeling so bad that I don't even think the hospital can help me. I am afraid I will come out and still decide to kill myself because I have NOTHING. I feel like no one cares. And that makes me want to die. At night I have severe thoughts of jumping off the bridge and I am a little irrational. I try to tell myself to go to the hospital, but I won't do that either. I am convinced the hospital cannot help me. But at the same time I feel so out of control that I feel I could seriously take my own life at any minute. I just feel so hopeless. Like absolutely everyone hates me, and the sad part is that I think that is accurate. So what is there really to live for? What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I return to the psych ward? - 626 - 05-09-2014 01:46 PM
[] - Bella - 05-09-2014, 01:52 PM