This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Sim 3 need internet connection? (please help)?
05-10-2014, 07:29 AM
Does Sim 3 need internet connection? (please help)?
Ok so I bought Sims 3, and i have 2 laptops (one with internet and one without internet, and i installed it on the one without internet(its my newest) . Ok so loads of people say that you dont need internet connection to play the game, but when i lauched the game it said i have to first register the game online to be able to play it! please help! i searched the whole internet and it said that i dont need internet to play it! please help! i also installed the game sims 3 on the laptop without internet becos its way better in performnace! please really help i really need help! thanks for all who help me! Big Grin

Ok so when i press the play button it says i have to register online the game to be able to play the game! it allways comes up and cant do anything! when i just press the button : (icon) sims 3 then it launches it and then i press (launch the sims 3 game) and then it says: you have to register online to prove you have ownership of this game or something like that...it alo says to try again and that i havetobe online! or maybe i am pressing the wrong launch the sims 3 button! please really help me! Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does Sim 3 need internet connection? (please help)? - porcelain baby doll - 05-10-2014 07:29 AM
[] - evaohell - 05-10-2014, 07:39 AM
[] - sailortinkitty - 05-10-2014, 07:42 AM
[] - charx2 - 05-10-2014, 07:58 AM