This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to know about on-page factors?
05-10-2014, 12:38 PM

On-page factors (I'm assuming your question is about having favorable-SEO results, since we're in this CATEGORY) are pretty simple.

I believe, your purpose for implementing SEO on this page is to rank high on search engines & also increase the chances of people coming to your site (a.k.a TRAFFIC) when keying in their search terms / phrases.

In the past, I find the process of indexing individual pages (i.e. 1 web-page to 1 domain-name) very tedious. All the efforts expended, may not equate to any rankings at all, trust me.

The best solution these days, is just set up a blog. Then, INCLUDE 1 YOUTUBE video (it doesn't have to be your own) that is relevant, on that page that you want to index.

My reasons for doing so are:

a. Blogs automatically help keep your content in 1 area.
b. Pages belonging to a domain will have more "strength". i.e. search engines will place higher
emphasis IF this page has other relevant content linked to it.
c. "Search engines loves blogs" - heard of this phrase?

I personally use this strategy to reach out to customers ORGANICALLY, when I launch products (i.e. create a LAUNCH page within my site), using keywords they are most likely to use when looking for such topics.

Hope this helps & I wish you success,

Jacky
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jake - 05-10-2014, 12:23 PM
[] - Richard - 05-10-2014, 12:24 PM
[] - Charles Williams - 05-10-2014, 12:30 PM
[] - Jacky - 05-10-2014 12:38 PM