This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting traffic on my WordPress?
05-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Getting traffic on my WordPress?
So far I think I am on the right path just need a little juice and I'll be like everyone else. I have made a WordPress where I sell benefits. NO I AM NOT MAKING THIS QUESTION TO SELL. I come to ask anyone on here with experience with luring a decent amount of new traffic everyday to my site. I have install Google analytics and use AdWords to see what's hot. The company I work for is a lot like AAA its just I heard its good to blog none stop and write articles on what's big in AdWords. Also I heard using the keywords in AdWords and what is related to your blog is helpful for traffic putting them in tags. Should I do articles on my related benefits I sell or should I have categories on latest hottest news. So far I register with Google search engine and few other unpopular engines. I need to do yahoo, bing, and AOL. When I type my site at Google or just the first 2 words between WWW and com I appear at the bottom of the first page. Well I'm learning but would love some helpful tips.

My website

http://WWW.mcaagents.net

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Getting traffic on my WordPress? - Nikki - 05-10-2014 03:14 PM
[] - Jake - 05-10-2014, 03:16 PM